These are saving us a lot of press downtime. Easy to unscrew and grab another one from the crib and then we can get back going again. I’d highly recommend them for all transfer tooling.
Used to locate sheet metal stock. Ideal for transfer tooling.
The lift transition taper is 3 degrees, which prevents the stock from binding without trading off pilot robustness and enables commonality across all tooling.
- Off the shelf — ideal 3-degree taper
- Small footprint
- Single- or dual-screw options
- Heavy-duty, one-piece M2 design
We really like using these long pilots. It saves us time in design not having to create a custom pilot/print, and SL has plenty of diameters and lifts to cover what we need.
- Purchased component commonality
- Ideal and robust 3-degree taper design
- Simple in-press removal and swap
- Purchased component — eliminates “custom” lead time
- Design flexibility with multiple diameters and lifts
- Cost effective with simple machining
Starting at $40PA-T 10mm with 13mm Lift
Starting at $44PA-T 13mm with 25mm Lift
Starting at $48PA-T .625” with 1.0” Lift
Starting at $83PA-T .750” with 3.0” Lift